Saturday, March 15, 2008

Random Thoughts

I never see the American left demonstrate against Chinese suppression of human rights.

I never see the American left demonstrate against Chinese capture and oppression of Tibet and Tibetans.

I never see the American left demonstrate against the oppressive Myanmar (Burmese) government.

I never see the American left demonstrate against the atrocities of Darfur.

I never see the American left demonstrate against the resurgence of Russian imperialism.

I guess these issues are all beneath them.

maybe they are just too busy working.

The American right..ah, those guys.

They love talking about freedom, but are always eager to impose their ideas on everyone else.

Who gave them the right to get involved in the Terry Schiavo tragedy? This was a family matter.

Who gave them the right to prevent gays from living their lives in peace and quiet.

Who gave them the right to dumb down the education of American kids?

Who gave them the right to lie us into an unnecessary war?

A pox on both their houses!

No comments: