Saturday, March 10, 2007

Letter From a Friend

I have read your "blog". I got lost in the extensive, and gratuitous rhetoric, but I guess you are a liberal?? Correct me if I'm wrong please. I noticed two things. You jumped to different subjects with abandon like you were screaming your thoughts. Second, you were getting no comments.

The information/allegations you presented could probably be understood by less than 80% of the voters. Possibly less. Wake up. People vote with their emotions. That's why the Democrats were in power for 40 years. A child molester could be elected president if he looked like a rock star and went to Harvard. Obama is looking good even though he is a thinking mans horrorshow.


And My Response

Me? A LIBERAL??? HELL, NO!!!! As I said in my first post, my liberal friends think I’m conservative and my conservative friends think I’m liberal. I think labels like liberal and conservative are meaningless as I can fit into various categories depending on the issue. Moreover, they can divide us and make us appear to be entrenched in positions that we really don’t hold.

Yes, I like to review different subjects. I got some very nice comments on an engineering/physics article I linked to.

I have been getting comments, but people have been sending them to me directly instead of posting to the blog where their views are shared.

I pretty much agree that Obama should not be a player and that he is pretty much a media creation.

Thanks for reading it and thanks for your comments. Hope you continue to read it.

No comments: