Thursday, March 22, 2007

GIULIANI TIME....

Did anyone catch mayor Giuliani on Sunday when he spent a lot of time in the Yankees T.V. booth during the game? I didn’t hear what he had to say as I was doing something a bit more important ( like listening to Tony Bennett sing Frank Sinatra songs) so I was left with the visuals. Dressed in Yankees warm up jacket cap and glove, he reminds of a ten year old being taken to a ball game as part of a school group.



I was trying to buy some books on Giuliani from my local bookseller. Nothing was left on the shelves! I placed an order with Amazon and I was surprised that it would take more than a month to have them delivered. I wonder who is buying up all the Giuliani material: his people to keep all the bad stuff from being made public, or the opposition to get all the dirt, and there is plenty, on the former Mayor? To use a horrendous time-worn cliché, “time will tell .”

No comments: